Sunday, September 14, 2014

Closed Night Gown


Hey!

How are you guys? It feels like it's been quite a while - oh, wait...it has been quite a while. And I'm so sorry about that but school has been eating me up. I have 7 exams coming up in the next three weeks, I'm flooded with work and studying. 
But I did find some time to finish this little request I got - converting a male night jacket/gown to female. There were two and I'm still working on the other one, it'll probably come soon!
It is available as an outfit or as an accessory, though the accessory might not work as well depending on how many accessory the sim is wearing

Anyways...enjoy! :)






Females
Available for Young Adults and Adults
Available under Sleepwear
has 3 channels
Please respect my TOU :)

sims3pack + package


Check out my Facebook page:
And you can find exclusive stuff on my tumblr:
-Rayne♥

4 comments :

RolloRolls said...

Awesone as always! :)

GodReadingCrafts said...

Don't feel bad about RL taking over; it happens to everyone.

The robe looks so good; can't wait to try it out. :)

disneyskid said...

I was having trouble downloading your pretty little liars poses. Can u check on that? Thanks

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.

Post a Comment