Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Allison

Hello!

[TEEN WOLF SPOILER] So, one of my favorite characters from Teen Wolf, Allison Argent died and honestly, it hit me pretty hard because I really loved her. That's why I decided to make something to honor her. I decided on my favorite outfit that she wore in Season 3 Episode 9.  [TEEN WOLF SPOILER OVER]
It consists of a dress with belt, tights and some awesome boots! Based on this.

My friend Michelle made the amazing Allison Argent sim. Thank you, Michelle ;)







Females
Available for YA and Adults
Available under Everyday and Formal
has 2 channels
includes 4 morphs
Mesh by Me
Females
Available for YA and Adults
Available under Everyday, Formal, Sleep and Outerwear
has 4 channels

Females
Available for YA and Adults
Available under Everyday and Outerwear
has 3 channels
includes 5 morphs
Mesh by Me

Respect my TOU!
Sims3pack + package included
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qhs6supn9i4hqz7/%5BRayne%5D+Allison.rar
http://adf.ly/kitvb 
Check out my Facebook page:
And you can find exclusive stuff on my tumblr:
-Rayne♥
RIP Allison Argent

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's great! Thank you!

Post a Comment