Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fun with Friends Posepack

Heyhey ;D

I have made a new posepack, based on this picture
It was a lot of fun and I like them a lot! They can, of course, be used on each own, they don't have to be together! 













 My friend Rachel Reed made the pictures for me. 
She is an awesome photographer and an awesome writer! She writes a story and has a Sim Cosplay page. 

Cosplay Page: SIMply Cosplay



Check me out on tumblr:
And my Facebook page:

Thanks ;D 
-Rayne



7 comments :

JS Sims 3 said...

So cute! Lovely poses!

Rayne said...

Thank you :)

B.G, Ginger said...

What fun! Thank you for sharing :D

Anonymous said...

Great poses ! I love it.

Kilhian said...

I really like those poses, especially how expressive their faces are!

Amany Gamal said...

are'nt they pose list compitable ?!

Rayne said...

They are :)

Post a Comment